A day in spring...

Today, it was a beautiful sunny day of the spring. In the morning, on my way to work me normally enjoy the wonders of nature and relish the cool breeze that sways amidst the rushes and dry grass. It touches my cheek to greet me a very good morning.

I could see the trees with a new sprig of life with all the new leaves and branches turning green, trees filled with bright flowers. The shades of light playing across he leaves with a shimmer so fine that it looks as though the spot lights are turned on J.

Today I was reading a good book listening to my favourite songs, a beam of sunlight was falling on my face. It was so graceful that I enjoyed the whole combination. I could’nt resist a smile on my lips watching the whole scene. I know it sounds crazy, but its amazing to see that these small things will make your day at times. We just have to look at them. It made me to enjoy the present without any thoughts of past or future.

I believe we should live in the present and enjoy every moment. I remember what Oogway says in Kung fu Panda “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "Present."

Comments

Fatima said…
Life is made up of small moment, that contribute to form something whole and meaningful!

Nice one...

Take Care.
Fatima said…
btw you posted after long...good to see a post by you :)

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE

Its Autumn...