Smile on the face

 

                        After a long break I finally sat down to share some of the teeny weeny incidents which makes me smile as I look back at it.

                       I happened to come to office today after almost two weeks. With the forecast of a rainy week , the early morning hours were chill and refreshing. Imagine the sun breaking through the grey clouds as though it is waking up from its slumber covered in the grey cloudy sheets..that’s how I felt as I was riding the bus to work. Lush green trees with bright yellow flowers , cleaned up by the rain adding more charm to the scenery ..made me feel like the suburbs of Scotland.





                      One of my friend who does’nt like rain was chatting that in London, Portland, Bangalore it seems to be raining all the time and the poet who wrote the Rhyme Rain Rain go away…must be from one of these places 😊.But to me, it made me feel at home during my visits to London, Portland and other locations. Rain adds to the charm when it is in moderate version.

 






                    As I reminisce the previous trips and arrived at the office..i realized that the even though folks might have lot more accessories to look stylish..nothing can beat a sweet smile on the face..which adds all the charm that no other accessory can beatJ.



 

                       As the weather was so beautiful and I find that early hours are best for photography I took a stroll to the far most food court for breakfast. It was indeed a worthwhile walk and I was able to capture some awesome views.






                       Another incident that made me smile was during breakfast. I had ordered Butter Masala Dosa and the chef who has been for many years remembers me even though we had couple of years of break. He makes very good dosas and since I was a regular…he literally placed a huge cube of butter on the dosa on the grill and smeared it like anythingJ…and on top of it another sizeable chunk of butter before serving…wow..it was so yummy😁…but I felt that it lived to the name of Butter Masala Dosa..literally.

I finished breakfast and humming one of the latest K-pop song' Something's wrong'  https://youtu.be/JHLdYEtSzjQ
that kept running in my mind…walked along the rainy path crossing the various buildings and pathways back to my desk.

 





All of this just made me realize that inspite of how stormy things might look we can always relish these small moments that can bring a smile on the face and makes us stronger than ever to overcome any problem and look at the brighter side of things.☀

 

We just need to observe and enjoy these moments😄😎

 

-       Nirmala B.J

Comments

Dhanya V said…
Lovely! Keep the imagination and smile always like a child. Ofcourse, nothing can beat our campus n it’s charm. Nice to see the pictures and magic of rain.

Love
Dhanya

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE

Its Autumn...

Changing Seasons...