Memorable Moments……One of its kind…

Its amazing what a small gesture could do..it can make the day for a person with just a smile
Or just a Good Morning greetings..

It seemed that I din know anybody till lastweek..and now I feel I know most of them and
They too know me…

Its amazing how spending sometime together can make such a huge difference..

Last week we had a team building activity in an old castle cum restaurant. That place was surrounded by a nice lake , snow covered plains . It was snowing and was so chill that we could not go out.I was also invited for the event which made me feel really glad since I too was part of a team and not alone.

It was a slow start for me then as the day progressed, I started to know more people and by the end of the day I felt very comfortable. We were discussing different topics, some boring stuff some interesting…enjoyed the city sight seeing tour…and talking among ourselves…

Until last week I used to interact with very few people and used to avoid the interaction as well. But now I feel more comfortable to talk to them and take the liberty to talk to them and get the details that I need.

Its like Formal communication is being over written by informal communication which suits me the bestJ…

Few people who were very reserved and never ever spoke a word..at last they too came up to me and spoke…which was very delightful for me…

Although I myself am not a great speaker I need to spread my wings and fly with the group and relish the moment….

May there be many many more such moments to cherish:-)…………..


Comments

Unknown said…
Good experience, it is amazing how team building activities actually work wonders

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE

Its Autumn...

A day in spring...