“A Bite of excitement…”



                              Who could ever think that a toast could inspire to write a blog😊. It just happened to me😆.


You can try for yourself. 

On a rainy day, as the pitter patter of raindrops provides the background score 
and a cool breeze providing the special effects,
try to have a bite of a toast with slices of ripe mango..its just heaven😇.


             Today it just lightened up my senses on an otherwise boring evening😎. Even though it was a normal work day, by evening I was just surfing across channels feeling quite bored. 

And then this blast of energy surged through my veins as I had my toast dinner and charged me up. The light mood also spread in the awesome funny forwards that I received from my friends. I just feel I’m back to being myself😇.

              It’s a simple fact that, if you are happy you’ll spread the same around you making the atmosphere at home all light and bubbly/ jolly.

             So friends, I would say Monsoon is here..enjoy the rain and try a toast with mangoesJ.

"Choose the right attitude and just enjoy the moment spreading the joy to everyone around you."



                                           -       Nirmala

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE

On a Rainy day