Glooorius Mornings!!

               As i wake up every morning I feel like a little kid feeling excited at even the smallest thing. 

               As winter creeps in the mornings become more cold but beautiful. It was a beautiful morning with chill air and the fog still clinging on to the buildings and trees masking the view. I just happened to step out on my balcony, to be greeted by the break of dawn that makes its dramatic entrance in the early hours.






                  One of the days, on one hand i could see my friend, the brightly shining morning star glowing so brightly in the slightly lit up backdrop of grey and blue. On the other side i could see the half moon with its closest buddy star shining with a circle of shimmer encircling it slowly making its way to the break of dawn in its full glory of pink, orange and grey splattering the clouds with so many colors. I always cherish such views with my morning tea.



                 One other day , after a rainy night as i walked to the bus stop, I could see the bouquet of rain drops on the hedges and the trees glistening with rain drops lined up in place of leaves. It was such an amazing view that can only be experienced and cannot be captured in a camera or its just me enjoying these things:).



                As the bus rode across the sun lit patterns in the sky there is a bend that just leads to the freeway and behold the view. It was as though Mother nature was lifting the sun on her palms made of greyish blue clouds and placing it in the sky heralding the rise of a new day with renewed hope. It cheered me up for the rest of the day.

               One of the instance , as we crossed the lake as i look out of the window, it was like the dragons were flying in the sky like Saphira in Eragon. The light blue sky cast with fluffy clouds in various forms reflecting the light from the small stretch of buildings lit up far away by the morning sunlight, like patchwork of lights on the ground and above.





                   Even though we are talking about mornings, sometimes i also happened to capture some beautiful sunsets like the one today. Its been a grey day all along , and as i casually saw outside in the evening i could see the tree outside my balcony was lit up so brightly like under orange spotlight. I immediately rushed out to capture the scenery as the sun had just come out to say good bye before settling down for the day.





                    I could also see that the sea gulls are basking so relaxedly on the roof tops and the flock of pigeons soaring in various shapes at the same moment. As i saw the flock of birds enjoying the view and flying at free will wherever they want and enjoying the moment, that is when it made me think to be like them to just enjoy the present moment as it comes. These moments are what makes life most memorable and cherished. 





            This is to just remind myself of my experiences in the last couple of weeks. Let me end this note to myself with the quote i have at my home..

            "Always believe something wonderful is about to happen."





                                                                                                                            - Nirmala




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE

Its Autumn...

A day in spring...