Figure Theatre



In the beautiful sunny Sunday which is a treat in itself during winter I had a most amazing experience. I found something interesting in the newspaper on Friday regarding a Figure theatre. I din know what it was all about but I found it interesting so I reserved a seat for the show which turned out to be a Premiere:-).

It was a very good choice of me to go there…I must say. Art in any form be it music, theatre is a universal language which reaches to audience of any nationality. At last I came to know what a figure theatre is all about. It was a kind of puppet theatre. This was the first time I had been to such a show.

It was a small room with around 25-30 seats. Audiences both Children and adults seemed to enjoy the show. I too din know I could understand so much German/Deutsch. I was able to relate to the story that was beautifully narrated by the performer.

It was the story of a sailor who wanted to explore the world and reach New York city. He left all his friends behind and his home to make this journey. However how far a person may go, in the end he will comeback to his friends and home was the story in short.

The performance was given by one person..it was like mono acting and he played all the characters. It was nicely done according to me and a great experience.

Hoping that I shall continue to enjoy such shows and appreciate the talent back home as well….Have a nice week ahead:-)!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE

Its Autumn...

A day in spring...