Look through the window..


As I look through the window
I see the chill morning air so crisp
Mist covering the fir and pine trees beyond
Yet I hear the pleasant chirping of the birds waking
to welcome a new morning with renewed hope.

As I look through the window
I see the Cascading mountains stretching so long
Amidst the hustling busy streets and chaos
Yet i see a lone white peak so charming and beautiful
looking forward to a clear sky and sunshine with hope.

As I look through the window
I see the majestic Rainier so breathtaking and calm
Standing still and strong in spite of stormy clouds
A view so close yet so far for me making me look forward 
to the beautiful view once the storm is over within and beyond 
with the hope of a new beginning.


                                                         - Nirmala


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE

Its Autumn...

A day in spring...