On a Rainy day


On a Rainy day, the morning seems so grey
With rain drops playing a new tune as they spray
Making the birds sing a new song that makes me sway
Enjoying the music to start a new day

On a Rainy day, as I walk along the shaded way
With a canopy of trees sheltering the wild flowers as they play
Amidst the cool breeze, I see the reflection of the scene above in full display
Making me feel like I’m walking among the clouds far far away

On a Rainy day, as I sip my coffee watching nature’s play
Cleaning the lush green leaves and spraying the flowers so bright
To bring out the True Colors within making me feel so light
Reminding me to enjoy every moment Life brings in
Like a little bird’s First flight.



-       Nirmala B.J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE

Its Autumn...

A day in spring...