Hidden Shadows

 

 

As I see a fledgling bird learning to take its flight

Perched on a branch swaying in gently breeze

Trying to explore its neighborhood of delicate twigs

Scared it might slip, yet taking the leap with courage

Knowing that there is someone to hold on tight if it falls

 

As I take my walk under the grey clouds in evening breeze

Laden heavy with rain that is about to fall

I see a flock of pigeons in shades so varied flying

Forming various patterns enjoying the amazing weather

And the freedom with no fear of blowing away

 

As I sip my evening tea watching the rain

Enjoying the melody of the birds song flying back home

So calming like the waterfront with the mountains in the backdrop

With the glistening lake in the warm sunshine

Lightens up the mood so calm and refreshing

 

Strong and firm like the mountain

Calm and relaxing like the lake

Being there when you need

Freedom to be your real self

Who else can it be..but for my Friends forever and everJ.

 

To all my friends..Happy Friendship’s dayJ!!

 

 

-       Nirmala B. J

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE

Its Autumn...

Changing Seasons...