A Chance to believe




A Chance to believe…

On a sunburnt hot day in summer
When there is a grey blanket of clouds
Wrapping around the rising sun at dawn
A gentle breeze fluffing the clouds into place
A chance to see the beautiful sunrise amidst the grey is what I need

On a sunburnt hot day in summer
When the first drops of rain that drizzles
Touch the earth in glittering speckles so exquisite
A mild fragrance of the soil so rare fills the air
A chance to breathe in the refreshing air to calm the soul is what I need

On a sunburnt hot day in summer
When the boats are sailing along in busy spree
Across the still sheath of water surrounding by mountains high
Amidst the blue canvas of sky with sprinkled white
A chance to fly high like an eagle soaring so smooth inspite of the wind is what I need

A chance to hope for new beginnings
A chance to see the world in new light
A chance to explore unknown destinations
A chance to meet unknown friends
A chance to believe and be myself is what I need.

-       Nirmala




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE

Its Autumn...

A day in spring...